Today Entertainment News: Amitabh Bachchan apologizes to the fans, the news of Aditya-Anushka becoming parents turned out to be wrong

Today Entertainment News: Many big news has come out from the entertainment industry today. Amitabh Bachchan, who is active on social media, has apologized to the fans for one of his mistakes on the Twitter handle. There was news of Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan becoming parents. At the same time, Aditya Seal said that his wife Anushka Ranjan is not pregnant. Priyanka Chopra hosted a special screening of Pan Nalin’s film ‘Chello Show’ at her home in Los Angeles. In this report you will get to read 5 big news.

Amitabh Bachchan apologized to the fans
Amitabh Bachchan remains very active on social media and keeps sharing updates related to him with his fans. Amitabh Bachchan has now apologized to the fans for one of his mistakes. Actually, Amitabh Bachchan had shared a post on his Twitter handle and had wrongly written the tweet number in it.

The news of Aditya-Anushka becoming parents turned out to be wrong.
Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan married in November 2021. All his close friends and B-town syllabes were involved in this marriage. Recently there was news that this couple is going to be the parents of the first child. However, Aditya Seal has denied this news. Aditya Seal said that his wife Anushka Ranjan is not pregnant.

Priyanka Chopra holds special screening of ‘Chhelo Show’
Priyanka Chopra hosted a special screening of Pan Nalin’s film ‘Chello Show’ at her home in Los Angeles. Producer David Dubinsky shared pictures of Priyanka Chopra meeting her at her Instagram account on his Instagram account. Let us inform that the film ‘Chello Show’ has been shortlisted for the year 2023 Oscars in the category of International Feature Film.

KRK said this about the profit of the film
KRK calls himself a film critic and keeps targeting his tweets about Bollywood films and stars. KRK has now said that the government should make a rule that the makers will get maximum 20 per cent profit from a film and the remaining 80 per cent profit will go to the government. With this, the makers will start calling their film a superflop.

Sunil Grover shared a funny picture
Sunil Grover is known for his excellent comedy. He has appeared in many web series and films. Sunil Grover, who is active on social media, has shared a picture of himself on his Instagram account. In which he is seen in the style of a milkman. He is on a bike and milk tanks are visible on both sides of the bike.

Get the more latest gossips news updates

Leave a Comment